We are excited to launch the Partnership & Exhibition Prospectus of the Joint 20th IFHIMA Congress & 40th HIMAA National Conference 2023. Taking place from 30 October – 1 November 2023 at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Queensland, the theme for this year’s event, is ‘Advancing global health: in pursuit of high quality digital information’.
We have a range of partnership options to cater for all budgets and a versatile exhibition layout with multiple vantage points, focusing on hospitality, networking and direct traffic from multiple session rooms.
A comprehensive Trade Exhibition will run concurrently with the Congress. This Exhibition will showcase the latest and best in health information management. Providing delegates and exhibitors with excellent opportunities to network in a favourable environment that provides a central and energised meeting place for all participants.
Companies interested in booking space are urged to contact the Congress Managers urgently to ensure prime booth position firstname.lastname@example.org
Is to enable communication, coordination and collaboration across the multiple communities in our industry.
- Is to provide value to attendees at individual, whole of community and organisational levels, with activities designed around delivering outcomes
- Provide access to the latest and most relevant research
- Link research to the industry
- Discuss commercial progress and ways to reduce barriers, to improve and develop national and international collaboration
The Congress will provide the perfect forum for companies actively involved in health information management to promote their products and services. There are many attractive partnership and advertising opportunities available to increase your company’s brand to your key target markets ranging from small to high level packages. Packages can also be individually tailored to suit your requirements.
- Practical support of IFHIMA 2023 demonstrates leadership and positioning within this vital health sector
- Engaging with world leading experts in health information management
- Synergy with the activities of the IFHIMA 2023 through your company’s primary business activity and goals
- A unique opportunity to generate new business by networking with clients and peer groups
- Enhance company profile in your sector and reveal key capabilities to the industry and to potential clients.
LMIC Sponsorship Fund
IFHIMA and HIMAA are inviting companies and individuals to sponsor presenters/delegates from Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMIC) to attend 2023 IFHIMA/HIMAA Congress. The sponsorship will contribute towards funding of the registration fee in part or full. We would like to enable the Congress attendance for LMIC delegates to share their expertise, research projects, and practical professional experiences and provide an opportunity for them to participate in this leading international event which they may otherwise be unable to take part.
Our Conference Committee members will assess the applications and award the sponsorship. An acknowledgement of your sponsorship (a company logo or individual name) will be advertised on our web page, in the published Congress Proceedings, and noted with thanks during the Congress. Should you wish to remain anonymous, your preference will be respected, and you will not be named publicly. Priority for sponsorship support will be given to LMIC members whose submissions have been accepted for presentation at the Congress, and who are required to register and pay by 29 July 2023.
We hope to welcome our valued international colleagues to Australia where we can showcase, network and learn from each other. HIMAA accepts sponsorship from AUD$30.00 and will issue an invoice for the payment. Please open the link to complete your sponsorship details. We hope you will consider this initiative.
For international colleagues, you may also sponsor through IFHIMA, at this link for your sponsorship details.